Chinatown in San FranciscoExperience the colorful culture, cuisine and art of Asia at San Francisco's historic Chinatown - the largest and oldest Chinatown in the country. Walk through the dragon-crested Chinatown Gate, a gift from the Republic of China, down Chinatown's colorful streets and historic alleyways with authentic Chinese stores, herbal shops, markets, art galleries, restaurants, bars, temples. Enjoy dining and Dim Sum at Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants. Discover beautiful churches and temples, like Kong Chow Temple and Old St. Mary's, and Chinese-influenced buildings, including Bank of Canton and Sing Chong Building. Tour Chinatown attractions, including Chinese Cultural Center, Portsmouth Square - the soul of Chinatown - Great Star Theater, and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory.
Hours -Open Daily.
- Chinese New Year Parade
- Chinese New Year Flower Fair
- Chinatown Community Street Fair
- Autumn Moon Festival
- San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival
- Chinese Culture Center Spring Festival
- San Francisco International Dragon
- Chinatown Night Market Fair at
- Chinatown Walking & Culinary Tours
- Cultural Festivals & Parades
- Sunday Dim Sum