We Care About Your SafetyWelcome to the reimagined Queen Anne Hotel! Enhanced screening, cleaning, and tons of new measures to make your stay in our elegant San Francisco hotel safe and memorable.
For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your health and wellness throughout our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to San Francisco.
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. We have aligned our check-in and check-out processes to the current situation and enhanced our room fixtures to reflect the same.
Before You Arrive
- Common areas including front desk, concierge desk, elevator, door handles, and public bathrooms sanitized multiple times during the day with a ULV Atomizing Disinfectant Fogger Machine.
- All hard surfaces sanitized with Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Social distancing signage at front desk and common areas.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the front desk and near the elevator in the lobby
- Sanitizing Wipes available at the Front Desk
- Staff trained on social distancing, safety implementations, and proper usage of sanitizing chemicals
- All employees and guests required to wear masks when they are in the public area
- Guests and employees are required to maintain a 6 foot distance from each other
Rooms + Suites
- Rooms sanitized with ULV Atomizing Disinfectant Fogger machine
- Rooms sanitized with Peroxide Multi Surface cleaner and Disinfectant
- All keys for the rooms sanitized before being given to guests.
- Contact-less breakfast available in Lobby at breakfast window
- Guests to leave the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door if they don't want room to be cleaned
- Contact-less breakfast available in Lobby at breakfast window between 7 AM and 9 AM
Employees trained in social distancing policies and the use of sanitization fogger and disinfectant sprays
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
Play and Stay Local
You don't have to travel far to enjoy the area's beautiful outdoor sights and recreation. Queen Ann Hotel puts you within minutes of countless things to see and do safely nearby, including:
- Golden Gate Park
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Fillmore District
- Pier 39
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
In the Words of Our Guests
"The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was attended to every step of the way!"