Chinatown in San FranciscoExperience the culture, cuisine and art of Asia at San Francisco's Chinatown - the largest and oldest Chinatown in the country. Walk through the dragon-crested Chinatown Gate, a gift from China, down colorful streets and historic alleyways with Chinese stores, herbal shops, markets, art galleries, restaurants, and bars. Enjoy dining and Dim Sum at Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants. Discover beautiful churches and temples, like Kong Chow Temple and Old St. Mary's, and Chinese-influenced buildings, including Bank of Canton. Tour Chinatown attractions, including Chinese Cultural Center, Portsmouth Square - the soul of Chinatown - Great Star Theater, and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory.
Hours -Open daily.
- Chinese New Year Parade
- Chinatown Community Street Fair
- Autumn Moon Festival
- San Francisco International Dragon Boat Festival
- Chinese New Year Flower Fair
- Chinese Culture Center Spring Festival
- San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival
- Chinatown Night Market Fair at Portsmouth Square
- Sunday Dim Sum
- Cultural Festivals & Parades
- Chinatown Walking & Culinary Tours