One of the most famous attractions in San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf is a short drive from the Queen Anne Hotel. You'll be able to spend quite a few hours at this waterfront markerplace as there is plenty to do. Discover dozens of restaurants featuring an eclectic mix of international cuisine amd seafood. An abundance of shops make it easy to find a souvenir for friends back home. Visit the Aquarium of the Bay, take a sightseeing cruise, catch a street performer, and watch the sea lions sunbathe at Pier 39.
- Free Cone Day
- April in the City
- Sea Lion Center
- Aquarium of the Bay
Distance from attraction 2.2 miles
Why Stay at
Queen Anne Hotel?
- Victorian Architecture - A truly San Francisco Experience
- Spacious & Elegant Guestrooms
- Location in the Heart of San Francisco
- Walking To San Francisco's Best Shopping and Dining
- Unique Event Spaces For Up To 150 People